Farming Simulator 17 Platinum Edition coming to Mac
Local cows. Never in all my years as a Mac gaming pseudo-journalist have I listed “local cows” as a feature, but there it is.
Giants Software has announced that the Farming Simulator 17 Platinum Edition will release for Mac (and other platforms) on November 14th, bringing a new South American playground with its authentic landscapes, unique vegetation, railway network, sugar cane fields, and the aforementioned local cows.
This new vegetation will need new heavy equipment as well, so the Platinum Edition will provide you with the CASE IH A8800 MR sugar cane harvester, as well as machines from Stara, Doble TT, Bizon, and Gessner Industries to bring the total to over 275 authentic farming vehicles and equipment from more than 80 manufacturers.
And what will you do with all of these new machines, locations and produce? Well…
- Develop your farm in 3 huge environments
- Harvest many types of crops, including sunflowers, soybeans, and now sugar cane
- Transport your goods with trucks and trailers, or try out the newly added drivable trains
- Take care of your livestock, now including pigs and Brahman cattle
- Invite friends to help you progress and expand your farm, and download mods created by the passionate community
Come November 14th, current Mac players can get the the Platinum Expansion via download. New players will be able to download the full Farming Simulator 17 Platinum Edition game for Mac, but the boxed retail version is PC-only.
For more information, visit www.giants-software.com.