NEXON Korea takes you on a Gunpie Adventure
Were this real life, I wouldn’t have much interest in a Gunpie Adventure. Sounds dangerous, and not very tasty. A piegun adventure, maybe, but not gunpie.
But this isn’t real life, this is mobile gaming, and that’s about the only place where guns are better than pies. Why is my right to enjoy Dutch apple not protected by the Constitution?
Regardless, adventure seekers worldwide can now defend the word from destruction via NEXON Korea Corp.’s first-person shooter: Gunpie Adventure. The game combines a modern FPS experience with RPG elements as players combat the Sirius Foundation. As bad guys often co, they have awakened a power that releases ancient monsters, and you must explore and uncover prehistoric artifacts to engage in battle and restore peace to the world. Vast excavation sites feature artifacts with energy that players can absorb to improve combat power, increase weapons arsenal, and provide access to a wide selection of realistic vehicles.
Gunpie Adventure features:
- Intuitive controller designed for easy, drag and aim FPS gameplay with seamless reloading and swapping functions
- Solo play in various game modes such as the Challenge mode in which players will search for hidden items by shooting flying boxes
- An immersive storyline featuring real voice actors and 3D dialogue animation
- Character recruiting and growth via the collection of DNA and artifacts to enhance abilities, firearms and vehicles
- A variety of game modes: master core exploration within the main story, join excavation groups in stages with varying levels of difficulty that change daily, and chase treasure through fierce battles
- A PvP battle mode that lets fans compete around the world with leaderboards that are updated in real-time